Join Lisa for her DC Super Hero Girls Book Tour!!!
Can't make the tour, but want an autographed book?
Contact one Vroman's bookstore before Lisa gets there, she'll sign, and they'll ship one to you!
BATGIRL AT SUPER HERO HIGH BOOK LAUNCH
January 7, 2017 at 3pm Vroman's Pasadena!
1/07/17 - Vroman's Pasadena
1/25 - 26 - San Jose, CA school visits
2/25 - LibraryPalooza, San Antonio
3/25 - Meltdown (book festival), Northampton, MA
5/6 - Hudson Children's Book Festival, Hudson Valley, NY
10/5 - NC School Library Media Association Conference, Salem/Winston, NC
Past 2016 Wonder Woman appearances . . .
Kick-Off -- 3/5 - Los Angeles/Pasadena, Vroman’s, 3 PM
- 3/10 - San Jose, Hickleebee’s, 3 PM
- 3/12 - Emeryville/San Francisco Barnes & Noble, 2 PM
- 3/16 - Lynwood/Seattle, Barnes & Noble, 5 PM
- 3/19 - Chicago, C2E2, Chicago- 12:30 PM- 1:30 PM
- 3/23 - San Diego, Mysterious Galaxy, 6 PM
- 3/25 - Los Angeles, Wonder Con
- 3/29 - Denver, Tattered Cover at 6 PM
- 4/10 - Seattle, Emerald City ComicCon - Building Worlds for Children 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- 4/23 - Northampton, Odyssey Books
- 5/7 - Dedham/Boston, Blue Bunny Books & Toys
Past 2016 SUPERGIRL BOOK TOUR
- 6/9 - Van Nuys, CA, Galaxy of Comics
- 6/24 - San Diego Comic Con, DC Super Hero Girls Panel, book signing
- 9/1- School visits arranged by Avid Bookshop, Athens, GA
- 9/2-9/4 - Decatur Book Festival, Atlanta - Saturday 2:30 - 3pm Children's Stage
- 9/8 - Anderson’s school visits and in-store event, Chicago
- 9/21 - Joseph-Beth school visits and in-store event, Cincinnati
- 9/27- Books & Co, Oconomowoc, WI
- 10/22 - Tween Reads Festival, Houston
It's True! You can book Lisa for school visit, writing workshop, keynote speaker, or as a chocolate-tasting judge . . .
Lisa’s lively, informative and entertaining presentations cover the amazing, strange, and sometimes painful (ouch!) steps it takes to create a bestselling book, the secret to successful writing, audience questions, and more.
Whether it’s an elementary, middle or high school, Lisa can tailor her presentation to suit your needs. Plus, she’s a sought after conference speaker and writing workshop instructor. (Lisa sometimes teaches at UCLA, but attended USC.)
To book Lisa for an unforgettable author visit or conference keynote, or for more information and speaker fees, log on to the Scholastic site here.
Or email Michelle Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 389-3772.
NOTE: Lisa is not booking any school visits in 2016. However she will be on lots of book tours, maybe even in your town!!!